Versatile Blogger Nominations
A very big thank you to Emer at ”A Crucial Week for an NQT” for nominating me for a versatile blogger award. Part of the process of being nominated and awarded is that you must do the following:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image in your post.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- When nominating, include a link to their site.
- Let other bloggers know they’ve been nominated.
With the first three steps out of the way, here are the rest:
7 Random Facts About Me
- An Irish breakfast contains most of the foods I don’t eat
- My favourite film is Anchorman and I’m not looking forward to the sequel
- I write poetry and short stories
- My favourite cities in the world are New York, London and Paris
- I had my first job at 12 in a coffee shop
- I used to support Liverpool until 1989 when Michael Thomas scored THAT goal
- I love playing tennis but hate watching it
My 15 Nominations
- Nigel Lane: The Inside Lane
- Rozz Lewis: Rozz.ie
- Sabine McKenna: Sabine’s Musings
- Pamela O’Brien: Random Thoughts of a Maths Lecturer
- Mags Amond: Rewind and Remind
- Noel Cunningham: Think for Yourself
- Humphrey Jones: More Stress, Less Success
- Damien Quinn: Seomra Ranga
- Evelyn O’Connor: Leaving Cert English
- Donal O’Mahoney: eLearning Island
- Tom Barrett: EdTech
- Joe Dale: Integrating ICT into the MFL Classroom
- Fred Boss: Once More Around the Bowl
- Pam Moran: A Space for Learning
- Ian Addison: Ian Addison’s Blog
If I’ve left anyone out, please accept my apologies. These were the first 15 out of my head!